Last Friday Nathan's class had each child's parent come in to make and decorate gingerbread houses. Sadly, Nathan woke up that morning with a nasty case of strep throat. (That in itself is a whole different blog entry!) Anyway-our sweet friend Dana gathered up enough extra stuff and brought it home for Nathan to make one here at the house. A few days later he was feeling good enough and we tackled it one afternoon after school. He had so much fun doing it and definitely used his imagination on this project.
Abby also had to get in on the action. We found a butter box for her to use for her gingerbread house. I know I saw her put some pink marshmallows on her house, but for some reason when she was finished there was nothing on her house. Her belly was awfully full, though!
2 comments:
What a fun project and how sweet of her to bring him the things he needed to make a house!
I love the graham cracker idea..might need to duplicate it! Sure enjoyed seeing pics of your kids!
Post a Comment