Saturday, December 6, 2008

Decorating for Christmas!

Christmas time is here! We have started decorating the house and the kids are having the best time. This year at our new house, we are putting up 2 trees. The kids have their very own tree upstairs in the playroom. Monday night we got it set up. We used some candy garland that I had saved from when I was growing up. They really loved that. We also decorated their tree with all their ornaments that they get every year from me & Dee and all the fun ornaments that they have made throughout the years. Nathan & Abby also got to open their new ornaments for this year. Nathan was super excited about his golf ornament and Abby really loved her Ariel oranment. Nathan has also set up his train around the bottom of the tree and made a tunnel out of blocks for it. He has wanted to put a train around the Christmas tree for years. I'm not sure where he got the idea, but it's really cute!




4 comments:

Holly said...

I love that they have a tree upstairs, I want to do that next year! Caleb would totally love a train under the tree, very cute! Maybe it is not too late for that idea!

Anonymous said...

Last year when we decorated each of the kids broke at least one ornament. This year I gave them the fragile speech and guess who broke an ornament this year!! Yep - Only ME!!

Super cute post! Nate is growing so fast!! Jay is wearing his black and blue coat you left, thank you!!! Love Y'all!

Jen said...

Looks like fun times at the J house!!

Anonymous said...

Fun Fun Fun...we got yall's Christmas Card. Adorable. Yall will probably be getting ours after Christmas because they're not here yet. Have a great Christmas!!! Lisa