We made special arrangements with Santa this year to come to our house the night before Christmas Eve. So we woke up early Christmas Eve morning to a living room full of presents. Nathan and Abby have been super excited about Christmas this year. So we put a wrapping paper barricade at the top of the stairs. This way they couldn't come down until we were armed with cameras to catch their reactions. They were both totally blown away when they got down stairs. The Barbie Jeep and the Wii are definitely favorites. We have all had a blast with the Wii. I definitely need to practice more!
'Twas the night before Christmas.
Waiting behind the barricade.
High Five for the Princess Castle!
"It's a Wii!"
This is one of their very favorite shows to watch together!
Phineas and Ferb-They are almost part of our family.
Barbie Guitar
"A Coffee Machine!"
The kids and I gave Clay a Craftsman tool chest. He has wanted this for a long time to get his tools organized. We were so excited to give it to him. I think he was pretty excited about it!
First ride in the Barbie Jeep. Abby kept yelling the entire time she was driving it. She kept saying, "Oh yeah, Baby. That's what I'm talking about!" It was the funniest thing ever. She keeps us laughing all the time!
She was even sweet enough to give Nathan a ride.
5 comments:
Looks like your family had a great Christmas! I especially like the wrapping paper baracade! Cute pj's too!
Wow what a fun Christmas. Reagan will have to come over and take a ride in Abby's jeep. She is so funny I love her driving comments.
wrapping paper at the top of the stairs?! Genius! I am totally using that one in the future! Looks like the perfect family christmas. Thanks for sharing!
Merry Christmas! OH What Fun!!! Love those PJs and the barricade. If we do that next year maybe we won't "yell" at Jay! Soooo cute!
I love the wrapping paper barricade and of course the matching jammies too! I know 2 kids who would love to go for a ride in that cute jeep!
Post a Comment