We are having a girls only Halloween night. Nathan & Clay are on a boys' hunting weekend. So Abby and I did Halloween festivities alone tonight. We started at a birthday party for a friend of Abby's from school. It was a Snow White themed party with lots of little cuties in their costumes.
Apple prints with the poisonous apple.

Several of Abby's little friends from school.
Ella, Julia, Abby, Juliana(Bday girl), Cameron, & Ivie

Such concentration!

Such girlies! Abby and Sofia are just a small portion of the large group of blonde girls in their class at school.
Abby & Sofia doing the mummy wrap to mommy Angela!



Pigs-in-a-blanket!
After the birthday party, Abby and I went to eat dinner at Chick-fil-a and then we headed to Trunk-or-treat at another friend's church. I will say I am a fan of the trunk-or-treat approach. It's much more laid back than some of the other church festivals I have been too. Perfect for a girls only Halloween night.

Several of Abby's little friends from school.
Ella, Julia, Abby, Juliana(Bday girl), Cameron, & Ivie

Such concentration!

Such girlies! Abby and Sofia are just a small portion of the large group of blonde girls in their class at school.

Abby & Sofia doing the mummy wrap to mommy Angela!



Pigs-in-a-blanket!
After the birthday party, Abby and I went to eat dinner at Chick-fil-a and then we headed to Trunk-or-treat at another friend's church. I will say I am a fan of the trunk-or-treat approach. It's much more laid back than some of the other church festivals I have been too. Perfect for a girls only Halloween night.





5 comments:
Prettiest little ballerina I've ever seen!
She can't get any cuter! What a fun night!
Glad you had a fun girls Halloween! I am a Trunk or Treat fan too!
She is absolutely precious!!!!Treasure this moment when she'll let you dress her as an adorable ballerina! Before you know it, she'll want to be dressed as Hannah Montana! :)
Abby is a beautiful ballerina!! I am glad you girls had a great night together!
Post a Comment