Sunday, November 16, 2008

Best Girlies!


Whenever I ask Abby who her best girlie is, she says, "Mallory is!" Denise, Amy, Kim, Kara are some of my best girlies. We all became friends when we lived in Nelson our freshman year at ACU. We had SO much fun together. We all became the best of friends so fast and created so many great memories together. Since college we have all moved away from each other, but every so often we are able to get together and hang out and it's the best! We had the chance to spend the day together in Southlake a few weeks ago. We shopped, talked, ate, & laughed our heads off. We ended the day by going over to Denise's and looking at old pictures from college. You can imagine how funny that was. I wish I had some of those pictures to post. It was the best! Every time we are together we pick up right where we left off. It's like no time passes. So to me that definitely makes these girls some of my best girlies. To borrow Abby's term. Thanks girls! Can't wait for our next reunion.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

It was a great time! It is always great to see everyone and pick up right where we left off. Can't wait for the next time we all get together.

Vicki Banta said...

I'm so glad you got to do that. Girl-time is good for the soul!! Speaking of soles did you buy some cute stuff??