- One of the sentences we hear her say ALL the time is, "I want sumpin to eat." I can't tell you how many times a day we hear this. She is a busy girl, though. All the eating doesn't seem to be packing on the pounds. She barely weighs 26 pounds!
- Last week Abby had a terrible stomach virus that lasted off and on for about 5 days. Due to the virus, she ate alot of toast. Now toast is one of her favorite things to eat. She asks for it at every meal and likes to eat several pieces. She also loves Nutri-Grain bars. I think she ate 4 yesterday. She says, "I want bar."
- Abby LOVES to talk. She just jabbers all the time. Tonight at dinner her mouth was just going constantly. He voice is too cute and we love to hear her talk, but sometimes quiet might be nice. She has a hard time going to sleep at night because she can't stop talking. She will lay in her bed and just chit-chat with herself about all kinds of stuff. So different from her brother. When he hits the sheets, he is out!
- One other thing we love to hear her say is "yours". If she wakes up during the night we have to be prepared for her to sleep with us. Whenever we go in there she says, "I go yours bed." It's just too cute and she ends up with us every time. I know she has already slept in our bed WAY more than Nathan ever has. We just love our sleep too much to have the battle of making her stay in her bed right now.
- Abby also still enjoys her pacis. I use the word enjoys, but a better word might be addicted. When Nathan was her age, we forgot them one weekend when we went out of town and he never asked for them again. I don't think she will be that easy to break. It has to be done and soon. Anyone have any tips!?!
- Tonight after Clay had tucked her in bed and started to walk away, she told him, "You come back here right now!" Wonder where she hears that.
- She also loves to pretend. Her teachers tell me she likes to pretend she is taking everyone to Sonic for French Fries.
- She is also very excited about the Disney Princesses right now. Especially Cinderella. "I watch Cinderella in the payroom!" is one of her favorite things to tell me.
She also loves cake and ice cream.
Even though she's only 2, she's styling hair already. Maybe she's destined to work at Pizazz, Kim?
So proud of her new Dora nightgown.
This is how Abby organized her panties and some of Nathan's underwear one day. I guess that's why the makers of the step stool put all those little compartments in the underside!
8 comments:
I love that girl! I am laughing so hard at the step stool-panty compartments. can't wait to see yall this weekend.
Dear Abby,
You are a fantastic little lady! Your organizational skills are off the chart. Your communication skills magnificent, excellent at getting what you want! Your fashion sense tre chic!
Sincerely,
Missing you in Montana
That is so sweet. We just love little Abby. I loved the way Reagan ran to her the other day at church. It's so great to have wonderful friends.
We love sweet Abby! I am glad she is one of Caleb's friends. I don't like to think about them getting closer to 3!
Precious ABBY!! I love seeing her in the purple Elmo pj's! It does my heart good!
How sweet. Abby is a doll. So love the panty stool sorting. I was laughing out loud, very creative:)
What a cutie! I love how her personality is just shining through. Where are you all moving? Send me your new address.
What a cutie! I love how her personality is just shining through. Where are you all moving? Send me your new address.
Post a Comment