Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter Weekend!
The kids and I had such fun Easter weekend at my mom and dad's. We are in the middle of trying to move. So Clay stayed here to clean, mow, pack, make the pool presentable, & do fun stuff like that. We are going to be leasing our current house. So we feel like our house needs to be somewhat clean for the tenants once we leave. My sister was also able to come with Mallory. So it was a super fun time. The kids are so in love with Mallory. Abby needs to learn a little about personal space, I think. She likes to get right up on Mal. She even tried to climb in the carrier with her at the mall on Saturday. Marcia did a great job with the slideshow on her blog. Check it out to see all our fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It was a great time! Can't wait until the next time.
The pictures on M's blog are precious. Need an update on your current living situation
I'm ready for you to get all moved in so you can post a new blog. :)
How are you? I have been wondering how the move went? I am sure you are still trying to get settled. I hope it is all going well, I am sure you are enjoying being closer to school. Hopefully we will see you Saturday night.
I was so excited to tell Tony that you guys are living close by!
So fun to talk to you guys (even breifly) the other night!
We sure love the Johnsons!
Becky
Post a Comment