Last Tuesday was Nathan's birthday. The BIG 6!!! We pretty much had a week long celebration. We started on the morning of his bday with new BB gun and then a family donut breakfast on the way to school. That night we celebrated with taco dinner at home, with Rosa's rice, and Red Velvet cake. These are all his favorite things. Then on Thursday we had the blizzard of '08, at least for us Texans! We welcomed Parsh and Mallory here that afternoon. It was Mallory's first snow. I don't think she was near as excited as her cousin Nathan. Saturday we had a big swim party for Nathan. We had lots of school friends and all of our other special friends at his party. We did miss our Atlanta friends, though. Crazy that a snow storm in Texas would keep them from getting a flight! Anyway, the party was great and all the kids had so much fun swimming.
Happy 6th to our Nathan. We love you, buddy!
5 comments:
I'm so glad me and Mallory got to be a part of all the birthday fun. We love that guy! Can't wait to see yall again next week.
Where did you have the party? It would be fun to have a pool party in the winter.
Happy Birthday Nathan. So much fun!!! Sounds like it was a great week for partying. On a side note, I miss seeing you. Feel like it has been forever. Take Care and I hope to see you soon:)
I can't believe Nathan is 6. Looks like a really fun party and that is great that all your family got to come too. Hope all is well.
Boo Hoo...I am so sad that we missed his big day! He looks great with his new bike!!!
Post a Comment