We started our Valentine celebration a few weeks ago, when one Monday Abby was insisting we make a cake. So being the good baker that I am, I pull out the heart pan and we made a strawberry cake complete with candles. Not only did she insist on the cake, but she insisted on the candles. "I blow it!" She repeated all day. So we sang Happy Valentine's day to ourselves as she and Nathan blew out the candles.

Happy Valentine's Day 2008
Love to all our friends and family!
4 comments:
What a fun cake idea. I will have to remember that for Easter. Thanks for sharing Abby's clothes today!
hat a fun time. It is alays fun o spread the holiday over a several days! Cute cake!
I like your new background. It makes me think of the pool and summer. :)
fun cake, and oh my on the shooting range!! Colby would love to go out with them, too . . I think Tyler would politely decline, but Colby man would be all over it. Cool Father / Son tradition, though!!
Post a Comment