I ran my second 5k race this past Saturday with my good friend Trinette. This was our first race to run together. This was the Run to Joe's in the Fort Worth Stockyards. It was so fun! It was fun to just watch all ther other runners during the race. There are some interesting folks out there. I ran the race in 29 min 26 seconds. This was about 4 minutes off my first 5k race. So I was really happy. It's amazing what some good songs on your iPod can do for you. Next up we are going to run a 10k at the Fort Worth Zoo Run Run. I ran a 10k last year at the Fort Worth Turkey Trot, but I haven't gone that far since then. I'm gonna have to hit the pavement over the next few weeks and get some longer runs in. It will be a great run and I'm looking forward to it. Monday, March 26, 2007
Run to Joe's
I ran my second 5k race this past Saturday with my good friend Trinette. This was our first race to run together. This was the Run to Joe's in the Fort Worth Stockyards. It was so fun! It was fun to just watch all ther other runners during the race. There are some interesting folks out there. I ran the race in 29 min 26 seconds. This was about 4 minutes off my first 5k race. So I was really happy. It's amazing what some good songs on your iPod can do for you. Next up we are going to run a 10k at the Fort Worth Zoo Run Run. I ran a 10k last year at the Fort Worth Turkey Trot, but I haven't gone that far since then. I'm gonna have to hit the pavement over the next few weeks and get some longer runs in. It will be a great run and I'm looking forward to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good job! Sounds like you are really enjoying running. I did a 10K this weekend. We will have to do one together sometime. Loved the pics from the livestock show. Barrett looks at the pictures of Nathan and Abby and asks when he can see them. We'll have to get together soon.
Feel free to lurk on my page anytime...as long as I can lurk on yours, too! Your kiddos are adorable! That last picture of Nathan (with the poop keychain) is hilarious!
I see you're coming out of the shadows of the blogging world. I'm glad you and Trinette had fu at the race. Hopefully we'll get to do one together before long.
Wow Anita. You go, girl! I'm so proud of you. And you look great, too. Keep it up!
Post a Comment