Monday, March 19, 2007

I Have a 5 Year Old!!!

We celebrated Nathan's 5th birthday on March 4th. He chose to have a army-themed party at Let's Jump.
He figured all of these out himself down to having the army guys on his camo cake. The kids all had a blast on the inflatable toys and so did several of the adults. It was a great party! We also celebrated on the morning of his birthday with decorated pancakes. This is a tradition that happens at our house only on your birthday. You get to decorate your pancakes with icing and sprinkles and whatever else you like. He LOVES it!

5 has been a big birthday. It's hard to believe our baby who we called "Little Bit" when he was born is 5 and is not so little anymore. He has grown in to a precious boy who keeps us laughing all the time. I am sad that the first 5 years have gone so fast, but I am sure the next 5 are going to be so interesting and full of many surprises.

Happy Birthday Little Bit!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Anita, glad you have a blog. Barrett and I have enjoyed looking at the pics. Your kids are just growing so fast. I can't believe Nathan is 5. Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Anita--
I can't believe that Nathan is 5. Wow. Time sure does fly. You have the cutest little kids...and what a great idea to have an army theme. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...Baylor's just taking up A LOT of time. I'm looking forward to summer! Cheers!

Marcia said...

Where did The Bit go?
I just sent you the pictures, after I put them on my blog first of course.