Thursday, July 8, 2010

Houston Trip

Two weeks ago the kids and I went to Houston for the weekend. We went to celebrate Mallory's 2 1/2 birthday. Marcia decided to do a party for Mallory's half birthday since Mal's bday falls right in between Christmas and New Year's. It was a fun, but hot and steamy Houston weekend. Mallory's party was at a park near their house and everyone had a great time!
My Little Poser
Cute Ladybug Cake

Mal loved her cake!




Abby was Mallory's assistant when it came to opening presents.


After the party, my dad and I took Nathan to the San Jacinto Monument. Marcia lives about 10 minutes away from the monument and the Battleship Texas. Nathan really wanted to see the battleship, but it was way too hot for that. So we'll have to go back to do the ship. We really enjoyed the monument, though. I hadn't been there since 2nd grade. So it was fun to go and refresh a little of my Texas history knowledge.







1 comment:

Vicki Banta said...

Hello Anita! Hope y'all are doing good! Your kiddos are still as cute as ever! I have not been on the computer at all this summer! Just been having fun with the kids! I know you are too! Miss ya!