Thursday, June 10, 2010

2nd Grade is Over!

It's hard to believe, but Nathan is finished with 2nd grade! He had a great year. I can't believe all the stuff they learn in 2nd grade now. They are doing stuff that I used to teach when I taught 3rd graders. We are so proud of him and look forward to all the cool stuff he gets to do next year in 3rd grade, but first we're going to enjoy our summer!
Field Day!
I thought this event was really funny. They had to get this sock wet and then run down to the cones while swinging it over their heads. It was very silly!
Hurdles!


Last day of school with Mrs. Rhodes.


Nathan and Joey at pick up on the last day. They got to have a sleepover the night before since we were headed straight to the lake for Memorial Day when school got out. I think they'll always remember getting to have a sleepover on a school night. Nathan looked like he hadn't slept in a week when I picked him up, but it was sure fun for them.

And of course Abby can't be left out. She had to squeeze in there for one picture.

No comments: