Monday, October 26, 2009

Nathan's First Day of 2nd Grade!

Well we are 6 weeks or so into school, but here's Nathan on his first day of 2nd grade. He has gotten off to a good start and still really enjoys school. He was much more excited to go back than I was. There always has to be one crazy pose!

My sweeties!!!


After school with his buddy Joey. They are not in the same class again this year. Nathan was really upset about it when he found out, but he recovered and has alot of kids from his 1st grade class with him this year.
Nathan & Mrs. Rhodes

2 comments:

TriSara said...

glad you're back; I have missed your blogging! Don't forget to tell us about your recent get-away!

Vicki Banta said...

You are doing so good whipping out these posts! Riley got desperate with my lack of blogging and decided to do a photoshow herself! I don't think your kids could get any cuter!!

So when is the next anniversary? It would be your 15th right? I'm already looking forward to it!!I had so much fun with you last week. Thanks for posting all our pics on facebook. Do you still think you might be able to send me a disc? I'd be ever so grateful!!
Love ya