Thursday, March 19, 2009

Abby Loves the Nail Salon!

I know that is a huge shock for anyone who knows Abby at all. A few weeks ago Abby got invited to a big girl birthday party. Her friend Meghan turned 8 and she invited Abby to go to the mani/pedi party of her sleepover party. Abby loved every minute of it. She chose pink polish just like all the big girls. The blue lip gloss is courtesy of the party favor bag. I'm not sure why anyone ever needs blue lip gloss, but we had it. I have since thrown it in the trash. 30 minutes after these pics were taken, Abby sat in her car seat and rubbed the blue lip gloss all over her hands like it was lotion. I didn't realize this until we pulled up outside of Rosa's to go eat dinner. She got alot of strange looks that night! All-in-all it was a fun day for her and we've already done it again just the two of us! I will say it is a fun mommy/daughter activity.
Abby and her wand. Mrs. Angela gave her this wand for keeping her panties dry.

Abby and Meghan




Abby with Mrs. Angela

1 comment:

Vicki Banta said...

I don't know anyone who looks good in blue lipstick but, Abby looks beautiful in it!