Nathan has finally lost his 2 front teeth! We started working on them before Christmas and last week they both came out. Incidentally, the tooth that was the least loose came out first. It turned out to be quite an ordeal. Both teeth were just hanging on and were basically dead. So his teeth turned some lovely colors. It was really grossing Clay and I out.
Here he is with both of them just hanging there.
At the beginning of the week. Minus 1.
Working to get the other one out. How do you turn your tooth like that!?!
Both of them gone! He and his friend Joey both have the 1st grade toothless grin going!
The tooth fairy has been busy at our house this week!!! Luckily she hasn't forgotten to make a stop here!:)
5 comments:
How could he stand his teeth flopping around like that? I think it would have driven me nuts!
I love the toothless smile.
Wow! I am not ready for this phase of life! I love your new blog!!
Hope he's saving that money for a Banta girl!
ok, that tooth dangling is disgusting!! You did not do it justice when you were describing it to me...ick! He looks adorable with his teeth GONE!!
I remember when Tyler lost his 2 front teeth - they were FREAKY looking before they finally came out. I have a picture of him that really just looks bad . . and too bad it was his 5 year old picture that I took for his "portrait". Oh well . . documented that time in life, I guess!! ha! Your kids are so cute. I enjoyed catching up with you this morning (via blog world!!)
Post a Comment