I just realized I had a few more cruise pictures on my camera. Saturday night before dinner Abby just crashed. She was all ready to go and then stopped for half a second and fell sound asleep on Clay. She stayed that way for a while and even slept part of the way while we carried her down to the dining room.
Oswin made this mouse out of a napkin for Nathan. Nathan named it Mr. Cheesey. He is still around and has even made it to school for all to see!

Fun Times!
Fun Times!
Sunday turned out alot different than we had anticipated. We were scheduled to arrive back in Galveston at 7am. Unfortunately, the Port of Galveston was closed that morning due to heavy fog. We didn't get in to the dock until 12:45. Then it was 5:00 before we got to our car. After stopping back at Marcia's to get all our Christmas stuff, eating dinner, & several potty stops later, we finally made it home at midnight that night. It was a long day. We were very glad to get home that night. We all just fell into the bed. We had a fun trip and made lots of fun memories, but as they say, "There's No Place Like Home!"
3 comments:
I love Nathan's shirt and Abby is too cute in her bow! I miss hair bows on my little girls. Maybe they will wear them in college again? I remember the last day of our cruise being the longest as well. Thanks so much for our bubbles, we are saving them for a special occasion. Brady said he wanted to write the thank you note but I wouldn't hold your breath. Love ya.
I loved seeing all the pictures from your trip! Even for the best trips, there really is no place like home!
I loved seeing all the pics and reading about your vacation! Looks like the kids really enjoyed it!!
Post a Comment