Our Big 3 Year Old!
"How do we look?"
I have a serious problem remembering candles for my kids' birthday parties. I forgot them at Nathan's this year, too. I will have to remember to put them at the top of my list next year!
Birthday plate that Aunt Lyssa made at Mimi's studio.
Even some of the grown ups got in on the princess fun.
We sure do love princess Mallory!
6 comments:
What a fun birthday party. Way to go. You definitely win the mom award!
oh my goodness, love that last pic........make up anyone, looks as though she had enough to share:) happy birthday!
what a perfect 3rd birthday party! It looks like the kids had a blast. sweet pictures
It sure looks like those girls had a good time. What a fun idea!
What a great party!! I love little girly parties! You pulled off a great one!!
What a fun girly party!
Post a Comment